Rabu, 05 Januari 2011

.......L O S T.........


I once dreamed of being lost in a city that I don't know. Oops .. how scared at that time. At first I didn't realize when I was separated with my friends, 'cause I once watched a cool thing that really interested me.


When we go through life this way, we often get lost as well. It's all due to our too cool to enjoy something really tease us, making us cool, make us complacent, so that eventually separate from the actual assembly.

We could have been cool with us i'll feeling which is always kept, cool with the game in secret sin that causes sensation in our lives, with laziness cool, cool with working patterns blindly, so it does not have time to fellowship with other believers , also didn't have time allied with the Lord. And there are many other pleasures of the more interesting our attention, which brings us imperceptibly lost, apart ..

I remember the advice of my parents, if one day you lost somewhere, try looking for the police / if lost in a shopping center look for security, to ask questions and have shown the road.


BEING AWARE THAT IF YOUR TOO MUCH've been lost, LOOK FOR GOD, JUST CAUSE HE KNOW THAT WITH SURE-WAY ROAD TO THE TRUTH.




Jakarta, 08 January 2009
IJ

1 komentar:

  1. i love you adeku...and it will always never ending......praise the Lord.

    BalasHapus